Osteopathy is a gentle form of hands on treatment suitable for all ages from infants to seniors.
Whether you are a busy professional, engage in physical labour, a parent, or a sportsperson, Osteopathy can help your musculoskeletal system. Osteopathy is a gentle form of manual medicine that helps to alleviate musculoskeletal pain or ailment and promote tissue health. With holistic approach and individually tailored treatment and care, Osteopathic treatment is available for all ages and stages of life.
Common ailments Osteopathy can help with include:
- Back and neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Sciatic pain
- Sinus congestion
- Rib pain
- Jaw pain
- Bursitis & other musculoskeletal inflammation
- Joint sprains and strains
- Joint and muscle pain / Arthritic pain
- Sports Injuries
- Pain during pregnancy
- Postural issues
- Overall improvement of body function
- Unsettled children
Jenna is a fully qualified and registered Osteopath and is pleased to be offering her services to the Forster Tuncurry community and beyond.
Osteopath can be subidised by Medicare if referred by a GP, and rebates are available from some private health funds.
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!
- Diploma of Holistic Massage (DHM)
- Passive Mobilisation and Traction (Certificate)
- Myofascial Release Therapy and Craniosacral Therapy (Certificate vii)
- Diploma of Clinical and Humanistic Hypnotherapy
- Diploma of Psychophysical Therapy
- Post Graduate Diploma of Clinical Psychophysics
- Functional Release and Pain Source Relief Therapies